How to Play 21+3 Blackjack
21+3 Blackjack is an unusual version of online blackjack with the elements of Three Card Poker. The author of the game is Derek Webb, who invented this type of poker.
Six standard 52-card decks are used in 21+3 Blackjack. Jokers are not provided. All cards are shuffled before each deal.
It is possible to make two kinds of bets in 21+3 Blackjack. The basic bet is a traditional wager for blackjack. The player who has made it should beat the dealer, gaining higher score without exceeding twenty-one.
If you make this kind of bet, there are the following rules:
- The dealer hits on a 16 and stands on any 17.
- The croupier initially deals one face-up card.
- It is allowed to double on any two cards.
- It is allowed to split and resplit.
- It is possible to double after a split.
- One card is dealt to split aces.
- Blackjack can not be formed in split hands.
- It is prohibited to surrender in 21+3 Blackjack.
- It is possible to take insurance against blackjack if the dealer has a face-up ace.
Ordinary winning boxes are paid 1:1. The payout for blackjack is calculated according to the 3:2 ratio. Insurance is paid 2:1.
Side bets are made on the additional field. The first two-card hand and dealer's upcard are taken into account for this wager. If this three-card hand has a paid combination, the customer immediately receives a payout of the established size.
There are the following winning hands (with multipliers):
- Flush - 5:1
- Straight - 10:1
- Three of a kind - 33:1
- Straight flush - 35:1
- Three of a kind of one suit - 100:1
It is possible to play only one hand in 21+3 Blackjack. At Mr. Green Casino both bets are made in the range between one and one thousand credits.
According to the company, the theoretical payout percentage of 21+3 Blackjack reaches 99.7%.
Let's briefly discuss the gameplay in the case when the customer makes both bets (they may be of different sizes.) The croupier deals one card to himself and two cards to the player. If a three-card hand on the table has a paid combination provided in Three Card Poker, the payout is credited for it.
The customer decides what to do with his or her two cards according to the rules for blackjack. It is possible to hit, stand, split, or double. In general, everything looks like in the traditional blackjack.
21+3 Blackjack Bonus games
There are no bonus payouts in 21+3 Blackjack.
Progressive jackpots are not provided in 21+3 Blackjack.
21+3 Blackjack Interface
We are going to master all elements of the control panel, explaining their functions:
- Deal is used to deal cards
- Rebet and Deal allows repeating the previous bet and dealing cards
- Rebet is used to repeat the previous bet
- Double Bet allows doubling the bet
- Clear allows removing all bets
- Select Your Bet Size is used to select the coin denomination
- Hit is used to take another card
- Stand is used to stop hitting
- Split is used to divide cards into two hands
- Double Down is used to double the bet
- Options shows settings
- Paid shows the payout amount
- Bet shows the bet size
- Game Rules is used to show information about the rules
- Paytable opens the paytable
Users can enable/disable tips in options. It is also possible to disable an offer to take insurance. Gamblers can change the game speed. Players can change the level of graphic quality. There is a detailed section Help.
Frankly speaking, 21+3 Blackjack seems to be the traditional European blackjack with added side bets for the rules of Three Card Poker. At the same time gamblers do not need to understand this kind of poker, because all the activities associated with it are made automatically. You just need to make correct decisions while playing blackjack.
Play 21+3 Blackjack in Indian Casino for Real Money
21+3 Blackjack can be found at various online casinos running on software developed by IGT. The list of such establishments includes Mr. Green Casino, where it is allowed to play for money. Users also may test the available models for fun even without registration.