Where to Play Sakura Fruits slot?
Play Sakura Fruits demo in India
You can test this video slot free at Casinoz.club. If you want to play for money, welcome to online casinos powered by Amatic. Expert reviews and customers’ feedback is supposed to help you making a right choice.
Please don't forget to share your opinion about this model and score the game.
Online Casinos with Sakura Fruits slot for Indians
How to Play Sakura Fruits slot machine
«Sakura Fruits» is a video slot with five reels and without active lines. Combinations are formed in 720 ways of symbols, situated at any cells of neighbor reels.
First and fifth reels fit by three icons each. Second and fourth shows by four elements and central reel consists of five symbols.
An amount of the bet per round varies from ten to one thousands coins. We recommend to check the coin value directly at online casino, where you are going to play for money.
The slot is provided with basic symbols, special elements and bonus options, discussed below.
A combination of three, four or five same symbols brings a win. Symbols can be situated anywhere at neighbor reels, beginning from the first left one necessarily. Multiple combinations are possible in result of one round.
Payoff indexes vary from x1 to x50. They are multiplied by the bet. All charged credits are automatically withdrawn to the balance as gambling feature is not provided.
Please find out about types of symbols and bonus options of «Sakura Fruits» below in the review.
Characteristics and features of the slot
Sakura Fruits Symbols, Wild, Scatter
The gaming symbols, imaged at the reels of «Sakura Fruits» video slot, are stacks of fruits, berries, bells and diamonds.
- Moreover, a Japanese girl in pink kimono is also imaged at the reels. She can show up as a single icon or expand for a few cells.
- «Sakura Fruits» is provided with a joker, but originally it doesn't appear at the reels. Sakura petals may fall at one or few symbols during any regular spin. These icons turn into Wilds and replace other elements in combinations.
Scatters in their traditional form are not presented. Pay table displays wins in coins according to actual bet.
Sakura Fruits Bonus games
Now about prize feature:
- Sakura Feature may begin during a regular spin under no special terms. Wind blows petals by the screen. They fall at different cells at second-fifth reels. These icons turn into jokers and help making more combinations.
The bonus feature is demonstrated in our video review of «Sakura Fruits» at Casinoz.club.
Amatic doesn't draw progressive jackpots on «Sakura Fruits» slot machine.
Sakura Fruits Interface
First thing you see when you launch this slot, is an intro, advertising bonus options. Then you switch to the main screen with following elements:
Bet – an amount of the bet;
- Max Bet – play by maximal bet;
- Total Win – an amount of the payoff per round;
- Auto Play – switch to automatic mode;
- ? – open the pay table.
A round button, which plays new spins, is situated at the right. You can see plus and minus next to it. Use them to set up the bet.
The automatic game has no limits and goes on until you disable the mode. User’s settings allow to switch off the sound and maximize the screen.
Pay table consists of two sections:
- The pay table with basic information about all symbols and bonus options itself;
- Detailed Help by terms and conditions and technical features.
«Sakura Fruits» video slot is available in browser.
Customers can play on keyboard. Space button plays new spins and speeds up money withdrawal.
No need to translate titles at the control panel, as all elements are user-friendly in any language.
This slot is provided with a special interface for smartphones, designed for comfortable playing in mobile casinos. You will easily understand how to use it without our help.
Should You Play Sakura Fruits Slot for Real Money in India?
Let’s sum up most important advantages and disadvantages of this model:
- Pros: combinations are formed by attractive system, interesting features of Wilds.
- Cons: simple animation, poor settings.
Level of dispersion is below the average.