Ave Caesar slot Review
«Ave Caesar» video slot is, perhaps, one of the best models about Ancient Rome at the modern online gambling market. Leander Games company has released an exciting and colorful game with funny characters, huge selection of interesting bonuses and diverse features of the gameplay. Following review by Casinoz.club will introduce all available features to you.
How to Play Ave Caesar slot machine
«Ave Caesar» online slot machine has five reels, and twenty fixed active lines to form paid combinations at. The screen shows fifteen symbols loaded in three rows.
An amount of the bet per line varies in range from one cent to three euro (from twenty cents to sixty euro per spin). However some other online casinos may set their own limits.
«Ave Caesar» video slot offers an impressive selection of gaming options, including basic symbols, Wilds, Scatters, free spins, thematic bonuses and unusual prize features of different types.
The ordinary symbols form winning combinations of several same elements, situated next to each other from left to right at active lines. Payoffs are calculated by bet per line and special indexes from x5 to x100, provided by the rules for each of the possible combinations.
Please read about exceptions from the general rules and bonus options of «Ave Caesar» below in the review by Casinoz.club. There is no gambling feature here.
Ave Caesar Symbols, Wild, Scatter
The developers have imaged legionaries, a girl, a logo of «Ave Caesar» and Roman numbers from one to five at the reels of this video slot.
Following symbols are provided with special functions:
- Wild (Caesar) forms combinations even of two elements. Moreover, this symbol replaces basic icons when necessary.
- Bonus (standard of Roman legionaries) appears at the first, third and fifth reels. Three bonus icons trigger a bonus feature. Type of the feature depends on the symbol at the last reel.
All multipliers are listed on the pay table.
Ave Caesar Bonus games
«Ave Caesar» video slot is rich for prize features. First of all, we would like to discuss options available during basic spins under no special conditions.
- Hannibal’s Heroes – here comes the Hannibal with an army of fighting elephants, running across the screen and shaking the symbols. Wilds fall to the reels and remain at bottom cells. Then payoffs by formed combinations are made.
- The Gaul – the head of Gauls and his relatives throw stones to the reels, which turn into same symbols. An extra multiplier might be used in calculation of payoffs by formed combinations.
- Ave Caesar – Caesar demands to pay some amount to the player. Then he offers to pick one of six scrolls to find out type of reward. It can be a money prize, free spins or one of prize features, described below in the review of this video slot.
- Centurion Maximus – Centurion Maximus calls his legion. The soldiers scatter by the screen and form giant symbols, which take several cells at neighbor reels.
Three bonus symbols trigger one of four features, discussed below. They are preceded by gambling feature:
- Bonus Gamble Game – an archer shoots by one of the targets. If he succeeds, the feature goes on beneficial terms. If he loses, the player gets a consolation prize.
Now about bonus features terms:
- Caesar’s Conquest – you will help Caesar to choose beautiful girls in the tents. Each lucky attempt brings a payoff. As soon as you pick an ugly girl, the round is over.
- The Roman Empire – choose a country at the map, where the legions go. If you manage to conquer the country, you win a prize and the feature continues. The army is getting smaller with every battle. As soon as it is destroyed, the round is over.
- Glory of Rome – ten free spins with sticky Wilds and extra rounds.
- Druid Free Spins – ten prize spins with multiply types of Wilds, provided with advance features, and special prizes.
All bonus games are carefully described at proper pages of the pay table.
Leander Games Studio doesn't draw progressive jackpots on «Ave Caesar» slot machine.
Ave Caesar Interface
Now a couple words about buttons and windows at the control panel of this video slot:
- Lines – select active lines;
- Total Bet – open betting panel;
- Autoplay – switch to automatic game;
- Total Win – an amount of the total win;
- Balance – state of the balance.
Play buttons is situated at the right. It starts new spins in manual mode and stops spinning reels in advance. Automatic game is provided with advance settings.
Pay table and rules are available in a single window with scroller.
It is possible to set up the sound, size of the screen and other parameters. It is not necessary to download «Ave Caesar» video slot.
In conclusion of the review, we would like to highlight major advantages and disadvantages of «Ave Caesar».
- Pros: an excellent selection of diverse bonuses, an interesting gameplay in general, a cool design, an impressive animation, funny characters, high quality sound, a convenient interface.
- Cons: an inconvenient Help at one page.
Please be aware of average payback and low dispersion of this game selection the bet and general strategy.
Play Ave Caesar in Indian Casino for Real Money
You can test «Ave Caesar» slot machine free or play this game for real money at the online casinos, listed below the review. Free demo version is available at Casinoz.club too.
Please write responses about this slot in comments and don't forget to score the model.