How to Play Pirate 21 Blackjack
Pirate 21 Blackjack is an unusual online blackjack
, which is played using six decks without tens. It provides the house with fairly good advantage. It is leveled by other rules that are beneficial for gamblers and good payouts (they are discussed below.) Jokers are not used in Pirate 21 Blackjack. All cards are shuffled before each deal.
The aim of the game is to beat the dealer by gaining a higher score. It is prohibited to exceed 21. It is also possible to receive payouts by some additional means.
Let's discuss the basic rules for Pirate 21 Blackjack:
- The croupier deals two cards initially, facing up one of them
- The dealer hits on a soft 17 and stands on a hard 17
- It is allowed to split with the further resplit
- A player's 21 always beats a dealer's 21
- The player's blackjack always beats the dealer's blackjack
- It is allowed to double on any number of cards
- It is also possible to hit and double on boxes formed after a split of aces
- It is possible to resplit aces
- It is impossible to collect blackjack after a split.
- It is prohibited to surrender and take insurance in Pirate 21 Blackjack.
Ordinary winnings are paid 1:1. Blackjack is paid 3:2. Read about bonus payouts in the corresponding section of our review.
Apart from the basic bet, it is allowed to make a side bet on the field called Match Side Bet in Pirate 21 Blackjack. It is impossible to make it without the basic bet.
Match Side Bet wins if one of the player's initially received cards has the same rank as the dealer's upcard. If they have different suits, the payout is calculated according to the 4:1 ratio. If they are of the same rank, the ratio is 9:1. When both player's cards match the dealer's card, only one payout (higher) is made.
At Mr. Green Casino users can play Pirate 21 Blackjack on one, two, or three boxes, making a bet from one to two hundred credits per hand. Side bets can reach fifty credits.
Pirate 21 Blackjack Bonus games
Pirate 21 Blackjack provides bonus payouts for the certain combinations:
- A 21 in a five-card hand - 3:2
- A 21 in a six-card hand - 2:1
- A 21 in a seven-card hand (or more) - 3:1
- 6-7-8 or 7-7-7 of any suit - 3:2
- 6-7-8 or 7-7-7 of one suit - 2:1
- 6-7-8 or 7-7-7 of spades - 3:1
- 7-7-7 of one suit if the dealer has a face-up seven provides a fixed payout in the amount of $1,000 for the bet that ranges between $5 and $24, or $5,000 if the bet exceeds $25.
Bonus payouts for 6-7-8 or 7-7-7 are not valid after a double.
Progressive jackpots are not drawn in Pirate 21 Blackjack.
Pirate 21 Blackjack Interface
We provide our readers with basic tips that explain functions of various elements on the control panel.
- Deal is used to deal new cards
- Repeat allows making the previous bet again
- Clear allows removing all chips
- Hit allows taking another card
- Stand is used to stop taking cards
- Split allows splitting cards
- Double allows doubling the bet
- Bet shows the bet size
- Bal shows the number of credits on the player's account
- Help provides information about the rules for blackjack
- Sound On/Off are used to enable or disable audio effects
Arrows located above the chips are used to select the chip denomination. They are also used to adjust the game speed. Options only allow turning off the sound.
Pirate 21 Blackjack is very similar to Spanish blackjack and its version called Spanish 21. However it has its own nuances related to bets and additional bonus payouts. Anyway, if you like to play non-trivial versions of blackjack, you will enjoy this model. The interface is user-friendly. Its graphics is very nice.
We do not have information about the percentage to which it is possible to reduce the house edge in Pirate 21 Blackjack. The section Help offers advices about the use of the application, instead of the gameplay. In the future we will try to develop a table with the optimal strategy for Pirate 21 Blackjack for our readers.
Play Pirate 21 Blackjack in Indian Casino for Real Money
Users can test Pirate 21 Blackjack by playing for fun at Mr. Green Casino. In this mode it is allowed to run gambling games without registration. If you want to make real bets, you have to open an account.